Recent Happenings

We had the grandkids overnight. Their dad will pick them up in about 4 hours.

This is my 2nd week of retirement. It feels too early to structure my days with projects. I still can't wrap my mind around having so much free time.

The only change to our routine is that we've gone to a few more events than usual.

Saturday we went on a ghost trolley tour. It starts at a renovated mansion in Minneapolis, a couple of blocks from the art college I attended. The trolley route took us past several buildings where ghosts have been reported over the past century. It was very theatrical and funny. One guy drove the trolley, and the other told us stories along the way. The historical facts were interesting, gruesome, and funny.

The Wednesday before that, we went to a county fair with Debbie's youngest son and his 3 girls. I had never been to a county fair. The Minnesota State Fair is huge. I've attended that one too many times, but the last time might have been 15 years ago. I enjoyed the county fair more because it was so much smaller.

Comments